David is a New York State licensed acupuncturist, specializing in musculoskeletal disorders treatments. Musculoskeletal disorders or MSDs are injuries and disorders that affect the human body’s movement or musculoskeletal system. Common MSDs include but not limited to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tendonitis, Muscle/Tendon strain, and Back & Neck pain.
David works with many physicians to help patients with post-surgery rehabilitations and recovery of variety of muscle pains.
David’s goal is to help patients become pain-free and enjoy their lives by using the holistic healing system of Oriental Medicine.
- Master’s degree in Traditional Oriental Medicine from New York College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (NYCTCM), Mineola NY.
- Bachelor’s degree from Stony Brook University, Stony Brook NY.
- Enjoy Acupuncture PC, New York (Since 2019) – President
- BQB Acupuncture PC, Queens, NY – President
- NYS licensed acupuncturist